Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
At Tractor Supply starting tomorrow $29 for 2.5 gal.

Pennzoil too for anyone who might care.
Thanks , BBob thats a great deal !

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
At Tractor Supply starting tomorrow $29 for 2.5 gal.

Pennzoil too for anyone who might care.

Hmmm...I'm torn whether to start using Rotella T6 and a K&N filter at my next oil change, or keep using the Vic oil change kit.

That is a great deal....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
13,262 Posts
sorry there is something wrong with the size of oil for sale. Walmart sells 2.5 gallon for $175 bucks

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I have bought the 2.5 gallon at Walmart for 51.99 ........

·
Registered
1,697 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
29.00 IS A STEAL ! Although when I looked on Tractor Supply they didnt list the 2.5 Gal. T6 ..... Let alone it being on sale .:crying

·
Premium Member
1,002 Posts
TSC showing $33.99 in my area for the Rotella T

May not have gone into effect yet.....

·
Premium Member
13,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah. It's still showing it to be $34.99 here but the flyer I got in the mail said it would be $29.99 starting today. Probably when they open. The 2.5 gal is a nice size and good for a couple of oil changes.

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Hmmm...I'm torn whether to start using Rotella T6 and a K&N filter at my next oil change, or keep using the Vic oil change kit.
I'm not blaming Rotella T6 and K&N on my heat problems ;) but that is the combo I use. The tranny loves it and the bike starts easier in the cooler temps.

Reactions: broggyr

·
Registered
569 Posts
Make sure you know what you're getting. I don't believe T is suitable for our bikes.
Why don't you believe? It is JASO-MA approved and thousands of people use it across multiple makes of motorcycles. Vindex has a whole thread on the different variations (rotella T, T5, and T6) and the used oil analysis to back it up. I am running Rotella T now and have nothing but good results. Great shifting, and the top end noise seems to be reduced. Go to BITOG and do some research, you might be surprised at what you find.

·
Registered
569 Posts
sorry there is something wrong with the size of oil for sale. Walmart sells 2.5 gallon for $175 bucks
On WM website you have to select a store or you end up getting online prices from other distributors.

My local store has the listed prices:
2.5gal R-T for $30.74
2.5gal T-6 for $53.18

There is no 2.5 gal of the T-5 15w-40 listed, only the 10w-30.

1 gal jugs are:
T= $12.97 (15w-40)
T5= $16.47 (15w-40)
T6= $19.16 (5w-40)

That being said...it much easier getting in and out of Tractor Supply as long as you don't get distracted by all the other goodies!:wink

·
Super Moderator
6,382 Posts
much easier getting in and out of Tractor Supply as long as you don't get distracted by all the other goodies!
Yea, good luck with that! :D :D

Reactions: BBob

·
Premium Member
13,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yea, good luck with that! :D :D
I had to join HDA (Home Depot Anonymous) because I would spend too much money every time I went in. Looks like I now need to join TSA (Tractor Supply Anonymous). :D

By the way Broggy; did you notice the Bud Light cans are pretty close to the same color as your bike now. I saw a commercial on TV with cars, bikes, and trucks all painted in the new color and thought of your bike.

Looks like the sale price is up now, at least in my area, at $28.95. Nice thing about oil is is stays good for many years as long as it hasn't been opened.

I didn't expect this to turn into another dreaded oil thread but I usually mix half and half of Rotella T 15/40 and the full synth Rotella T6. I may mix in one quart of Amsoil and reduce the T6 the same amount.

·
Super Moderator
6,382 Posts
I had to join HDA (Home Depot Anonymous) because I would spend too much money every time I went in. Looks like I now need to join TSA (Tractor Supply Anonymous).
Definitely a slippery slope!
By the way Broggy; did you notice the Bud Light cans are pretty close to the same color as your bike now. I saw a commercial on TV with cars, bikes, and trucks all painted in the new color and thought of your bike.
Does this mean I have to call my bike America Light? :D :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts