Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for something to give me approx 2" of pullback with my 2017 cct stock bars now that the 2" pullback bars are near impossible to find. Has anyone used these on a cct? Pros and cons?
Thanks

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Given the way the stock risers and bar interface with the fairing, I do not see how longer risers could work. You cannot move the position of the bottom crossbar of the handlebars. The only thing you can do is buy bars with the portion of the bars that are away from the fairing are modified to be longer or pivotable.

·
Registered
272 Posts
If you are looking for something like the +2 stock bars but better that won't break the bank, look at VicBaggers:

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
The statement they make, "to get the bar a little closer to the rider" concerns me. How much closer? The +2" bars state their added length but the VicBagger bars are vague with "a little closer". I would inquire with VicBaggers to get specs on these bars compared to the stock XC or XCT bars and compared to the Victory +2" pullback bars.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Did you visit the web page? Did you look at the size drop-down box? If you had, you'd see they have two options for size:

+2" Pull +2" Rise

+2" Pull Stock Rise

They offer them in flat black and chrome as well.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Ahh, my mistake. I did go to the website and viewed the words in their description but did not click on the size box. My apology for not being thorough enough.

Reactions: WeekendRider
1 - 7 of 7 Posts