Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not very good video's, but they give you an idea of the Big Slash sound :)

There are more up on Youtube now............

·
Registered
318 Posts
Very nice. You're making it hard to like any other exhaust! :)

·
Registered
254 Posts
Very cool Tzonoqua, thanks for taking the time to make these. Wish more riders would do this. We could have a sticky of all the various exhausts out there. I'd really like to hear a Thor. There is a vid of a Thor on YT, but it's outside and he is doing drive bys in front of the camera. I'd like to hear it in a garage, like yours. I believe the cam mic captures the sound better that way.

Thanks again!! cheersthumb up

·
Registered
690 Posts
This pipe really has the best tone of any pipe on any of the bikes I have ever owned. I love the sound of this thing !

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very cool Tzonoqua, thanks for taking the time to make these. Wish more riders would do this. We could have a sticky of all the various exhausts out there. I'd really like to hear a Thor. There is a vid of a Thor on YT, but it's outside and he is doing drive bys in front of the camera. I'd like to hear it in a garage, like yours. I believe the cam mic captures the sound better that way.

Thanks again!! cheersthumb up
You are most certainly welcome! When I was looking and comparing for my new pipes I could not find a single sound bite for the RPW's (all of them) anywhere online, very frustrating. I kept coming back to these, I loved the look, the price was far less than the Victory Swepts, but I was really leery of getting something without having heard them. Finally found a 30 second drive-by clip and it was enough for me to commit. It really does help so much, I agree....if everyone filmed their pipes (regardless of what they are) we could have ourselves a Library of clips, lol! No more wondering!

Good idea, on the Sticky (although I am not quite sure what the difference between a Sticky and a Thread is, lol). But it is worth starting.

I had originally filmed outside in the driveway, but then remembered all the video's I had viewed on youtube where others had done that, and it sounds awful. The camera mic picks up EVERYTHING. Even the sound of you breathing. I had traffic sounds, and the birds in the tree above me sounded as though they were having a party. So moved on into the garage. Something learned about video'ing, for all you others :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Go RPW, or go home

This pipe really has the best tone of any pipe on any of the bikes I have ever owned. I love the sound of this thing !

I know, every day I love them more and more. They dictate the route I take when I plan a long pleasure ride. I go for the highway mountain pass because it is elevation, acceleration and speed....both which really bring on the GROWL of these pipes!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts