Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, got my rpw big slash pipes in today in ceramic black i did not take them out of wrapper,but from what i see they look niceee!! The vented cover for the air box and the K&N filter also came today from honda east toledo ohio had the cheapest price around! I called M.O.M.S south my local vic dealer and i made an appointment for thursday to have them installed and the stage 1 reflash done! I cant wait! I got the pipes from metric thunder cheapest around and good srvc!! The total bill is looking something like: $718 pipes/ $105 for filter and vented cover/ $150 for reflash/ and between $200 and $250 for labor!! for a total of around $1200 , i hope these pipes are going to look and sound kick assss!!!!!thumb upthumb up

·
Registered
690 Posts
You're going to love it !

·
Registered
318 Posts
Post pics as soon as possible!! I wanna see these on your bike!

·
Registered
222 Posts
hey let me know how everything turns out, i live in nh and moms north is my local dealer but i have to send it to moms south to get the re-flash since there a true vic dealer.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will post pics and comments on everything either thursday or the latest friday!! I am like a kid waiting for christmas day LOL!!!

·
Registered
318 Posts
I will post pics and comments on everything either thursday or the latest friday!! I am like a kid waiting for christmas day LOL!!!
I can definitely relate to that!!

·
Registered
690 Posts
hey let me know how everything turns out, i live in nh and moms north is my local dealer but i have to send it to moms south to get the re-flash since there a true vic dealer.
Why can't any Vic dealer do the reflash ? My dealer is also a Kawi dealer, and installed the Victory performance download.:confused:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
jaysonL what download did you go with? will the dealer know what download to go with? Do the pipes come with directions for what download will be best? just wondering!! did you elimanate the o2 sensors on your new pipes? the dealer said they need them on for the reflash but after that i think i want them plugged!!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Why can't any Vic dealer do the reflash ? My dealer is also a Kawi dealer, and installed the Victory performance download.:confused:
moms north isn't a vic dealer even though they sell them there. Moms south is a vic dealer, so they do all the re-flashes.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey guys i just dropped the bike off at dealer to get the pipes installed!!! they told me the reflash would be a waist of $$$ since it would still be running lean,so i went with the lyodz tuner!!! i cant wait till tommorrow for that phone call!!! its going to cost a pretty penny,i just hope its going to sound and look amazing!! I had the stock one on for 2 years ,so i think it was time for the upgrade!!!!! pics to follow as soon as i get bike back either thursday or the latest friday!!!!

·
Registered
222 Posts
What is the lloyds tuner?

·
Registered
46 Posts
In my opinion you will be much happier with the tuner than a reflash anyway. Especially if you do further changes down the road. The install can be done yourself, save your money and put it towards something else.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts