Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone succesfully put a 2into1 RPW pipe on a Cross bike? When I look at the bikes, I can't see why it wouldn't work. The "Thor" or the "Big Deal"? The rear mount would have to be fabricated but that's easy.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
A catch to it.

You may already know this, but your saddle bags actually ride on the mufflers. I converted my stock exhaust into a 2 into 1 exhaust. I had removed the left muffler and cross over pipe completely. So it only has the right side muffler which has a glass pack car muffler in it. You can do a mod so your left saddlebag has a place to sit. My bike also has the police style saddlebag guards, so I used some aluminum and fabricated it into the saddlebag guard. It's been that way for many miles now. I liked the Bassani 2 into 1 set up, I just did not like spending the $$$$. Good luck.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't know that the bags rested on the pipes. I don't actually have a Cross bike. My brother is looking at buying one and we were just thinking ahead as to what performance exhaust we could put on. I'm a big fan of 2 into 1 exhausts. I have an RPW Thor on my Vegas. Thanks for the info.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts