Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2011 CC and am looing to put pipes on the bike. What is your preference and why. pulling the trigger in the next few days

·
Registered
356 Posts
Need more videos!

It sure would be nice if people would post more videos of the D&Ds and RPWs on their bikes. The only one I know that exists of the D&Ds is the bike on a dyno from one angle :(

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
It sure would be nice if people would post more videos of the D&Ds and RPWs on their bikes. The only one I know that exists of the D&Ds is the bike on a dyno from one angle :(
People get discouraged to post their pipes in videos because ordinary cameras do not pick up the deeper sounds. I agree that more videos would be neat but maybe they're not such great pipes. Folks mount 'em on and then they hide their bike in the garage. :ltr:

·
Registered
356 Posts
Well I have no fear - I posted a 360 walkaround of my bike with Stage 1's on Youtube from my phone. ;)

·
Registered
64 Posts
I thought of posting a video on here with my Lloydz RPW's but when I listened to it it sounded like total crap...the small microphone in the camera can not and will not give you a true representation of the sound so I opted to not post it. I figured giving everyone false data is worse than no data. Anyway, I searched and listened for monthsbefore going with the RPW's. They sound absolutely great. All my friends have told me they sound great. The idle sound is very low but a little quiet while at idol BUT......when you get into it OH MAN!!!!!

There's my opinion for what it's worth

1 - 7 of 7 Posts