Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about adding cross hard bags with witchdoctor mounts to my Pin. I have a lead on brand new RPW true duals for 500 bucks. Will this setup work? Could you show some pictures?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Might get weird with the bags.. I do believe they make duals for the steel-frame bikes, but it'd be trial and error from clearance for the bags. I bet Jon at Witchdoctors may have info on that. I'm sure they've had to have addressed that with their mount kit.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
View attachment 73697
only thing i found difficult is dealing with the rear directionals
So to be clear, witchdoctor brackets and RPW true duals. Cool. That is what I am hoping to do. What was your solution to the taillights? I was thinking of mounting to the side of my LP bracket. It is the Ness lay down bracket, lots of options.

Could you show me a photo from the rear?

Does the year of manufacture for the bag make a difference or are they unchanged over the years.

Great looking bike by the way.

·
Registered
90 Posts
What do you think of the pipes?

I bought the same pipes for my boardwalk. The bike is still in the shop getting everything installed. From my communication with the owner of the shop, we are both less than pleased with the exhaust. The installation took over 10 hours because it just wouldn't fit right. Can't put a heat shield on or off without removing the entire pipe. The chrome is sub par. The left and right pipe are different distances away from the fender. And the quality control of RPW sucks because they initially sent me a heat shield for the right pipe that was about an inch and a half too short to meet the muffler. They sent us another one and there is still a gap, although not as bad.

Since the bike is still in the shop, I can't truly comment on my impressions, this is all second hand info from my mechanic. But I trust his opinion. He does great work and he turns out top quality custom bikes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts