Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can pick up a few of those rubber grommets that hold the side covers on. Ive got one that is worn out/torn and 2 others that seem to be a little loose so the side covers are not on as tight as they should be. Id hate to lose one and not know it when driving.

·
Premium Member
632 Posts
Anyone know where I can pick up a few of those rubber grommets that hold the side covers on. Ive got one that is worn out/torn and 2 others that seem to be a little loose so the side covers are not on as tight as they should be. Id hate to lose one and not know it when driving.
Dealer should stock them.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Find an ACE Hardware and take a grommet with you. Probably get them for a fraction of the dealer's cost if they have one that will work.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The worst thing about Victory is that they are NOT Harley!
They don't have shops on practically every corner and in every town.

I'm trying to find a simple rubber grommet that comes, I would imagine, on every bike Victory has ever made that has side covers, and the parts department, at the only dealership in San Antonio who sell almost every brand of bike, including Victory, Big Bear choppers and Big Dog motorcycles, cannot determine what it is I'm looking for nor what part number this grommet thing would be. 15 mins explaining where and what this rubber grommet does, is and where it is located resulted in a 3 hour call back when they still couldn't determine what it was I was looking for. Another 15 mins and they basically said go look for it yourself on the internet.

I encountered the same problem trying to find a replacement OEM signal light, and horn. Basically had to order off the internet since this dealership is basically inept at doing basic business. Victory has got to address these issues with their vendors and the lack of knowledge they have with their product!

Im still looking for these $1.00 rubber grommets. I cant even find a part number in the owners manual or repair manual I have!?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Check pn 5433833. They retail for $3.61 but list for $2.50 for 3 of 'em. You can get them at powersportswarehouse.com

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Dogzilla....I was having no success for some reason trying to find that part number. Appreciate the assistance my friend.cheers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts