Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Put some Rush slip-ons, on the bike this weekend. Was easy to do and sound great. I used the 2 inch baffles, much louder then stock but not annoyingly loud. I used mufflers for an HD Dyna, fit great and fairly inexpensive. Didn't notice much HP or TQ increase but did lighten the rear up by roughly 10lbs. Rode over 100 miles, didn't go def and bike handled great.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Put some Rush slip-ons, on the bike this weekend. Was easy to do and sound great. I used the 2 inch baffles, much louder then stock but not annoyingly loud. I used mufflers for an HD Dyna, fit great and fairly inexpensive. Didn't notice much HP or TQ increase but did lighten the rear up by roughly 10lbs. Rode over 100 miles, didn't go def and bike handled great.
Unless I'm missing something...

2 things

It would help to know what you ride.

It didn't happen without pictures! LOL

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha, pic soon, bike is 2013 8-ball. Will have to fab a bracket if want no movement. I did not brace them with a bracket, so far no rattling or clanking. Like a stated above they are much lighter then the stock pipes.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I am thinking of doing the same thing. Can you post pics from different angles? What year or model dyna mufflers are they?

·
Premium Member
13,181 Posts
best for now, Ill get better ones later
Those look really good! I like how they extend further back which makes even loud pipes sound much quieter since they are further from the riders ears.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Any dyna to 2014' 3" slash down cut I went with mid baffles and sound great, much better then stock. I didn't make any mounting brackets because they are very sturdy just by slipping them on. I have over 2k miles with no clacking or much bobbling.

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
Those look great. With the number of companies out there making mufflers for the dynas the choices are almost limitless.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah not bad for $250 compared to several hundred. I'll try to get a vid up by end of weekend.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Had a buddy get video but he did a piss poor job by far. Got home to check it out and I don't know what the heck he thought he was filming. Once the weather clears up I'll have my wife film one day this week sorry guys. I can post what he go but its not much.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Those sound real good! Thanks for the pics and video. Make ordering mufflers for mine way easier.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts