·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Try that with your Vision.... ;)

·
Registered
538 Posts
i have two comments..

1. the bike is definitely cool and reminds me of the Rokon Ranger (http://www.rokon.com/1_5_ranger.html), which has been out for a while. cool nonetheless and agreed this is the zombie survival bike. thinking i would rather have a diesel motor because you can always make bio-diesel to run in the engines - normal pump gas during the apocalypse is certainly going to be a finite resource. thumb up

and 2. someone should show this to video to those guys who carry the bikes on the bus with their heads.. this seems like a great way to transport the bike in a couple dufflebags rather than getting 4 of your friends to put it on your head and drive it by bus where you want to go.. :ltr:

·
Premium Member
229 Posts
Ddint some company back in the 70's make a two wheeled drive bike. Kinda reminds me of that.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Yep. As noted Rokon has been pumping out 2 WD motorcycles for years. They are tanks and made right in New Hampshire.

·
Premium Member
6,215 Posts
Now if you buy this Russian bike with stolen credit cards or wedding rings or mascara from MH17 crash site you can pay double price and receive the bike and some cash money while you are at it ??

PS the number to call ordering this bike are also hand-phone numbers of victims of the crash

:mad:

PSS for info I am from the Netherlands

1 - 8 of 8 Posts