Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening,
Desperately looking for the, “CORRECT” Adapter Harness, that connects the Saddlebag Sabre LED Lights, to the OE harness.
I’ve ordered the Lights, and all on EBay,
the White Plug, is not “CORRECT”
Any help is appreciated, please and thank you.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Order the real thing not the cheap Chinese version.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Wow. I have these installed on four XCT bikes. All were the original Sabre Tooth lights from Kuryakyn, I think. All came with the correct adapter that fits into the rear connector that is designed to power the tour pack lights and sound. I doubt you can buy this adapter separately from the full light system but I hope I am wrong for your sake.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok, so here’s the latest on the Sabre Lights...
The white plug has a raised groove, which will not plug in, but if you chisel, or remove that, it works perfectly fine, the seat is on and ready to rumble!!
57C4B55D-1E62-425F-8AB7-783BF1C0C585.jpeg

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Good luck, hopefully you don't need cruise control.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Indy, Please dispel my ignorance by explaining what the sabretooth lights have to do with cruise control. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Indy, Please dispel my ignorance by explaining what the sabretooth lights have to do with cruise control. Thanks.
Many posts on here with the cheapo Chinese lights with the bad plug needing modified to fit. They cause cruise to not work. Something is wired wrong or missing versus the normal kuryakyn lights.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Ahh, Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts