Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Diamond visited

On March 6th our old friend and Moderator Diamondrmp visited his old stomping ground for the first time in months and posted a note in the lounge. Oddly enough Diamonds post went mostly unnoticed.

http://www.victoryforums.com/showthread.php?t=10080

Has everyone forgotten about him?

·
Registered
436 Posts
On March 6th our old friend and Moderator Diamondrmp visited his old stomping ground for the first time in months and posted a note in the lounge. Oddly enough Diamonds post went mostly unnoticed.

Has everyone forgotten about him?

I'm not sure.....check the sites search engine before asking!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
I checked the search engine, geez, ok, a bunch of old posts... and his post re: tornados in the lounge... I guess if you eat and sleep this forum this is a 'sad day', for some reason.. but for others, I can't remember what he had posted, and don't want to read all the posts that came up in the search.. so I guess it will remain a mystery to me.

(Cryptic posts aren't that helpful, if you're looking for some attention for Diamondrmp's issue or problems, or sad situation... ????)

I'm just sayin... throw me a bone.

·
Registered
12,318 Posts
C'mon Ammo, out with it. Now you have those of us who know Diamond (I have met him) worried. My mind is conjuring up all kinds of terrible things that it could be. I tried searching, but to no avail.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry Ricz I post with my phone so I can't do that fancy thing with adding someone elses post to mine. Diamond is doing well and was just checking in, his post is in the lounge.

http://www.victoryforums.com/showthread.php?t=10080

For those of you that don't know or haven't heard of Diamond he was the Moderator here for quite some time and left after selling his bike and going back to school. To date Diamond still has the highest post count so it is obviously that he did all he could do to help people while controlling chaos and spammers. Search for "Porti" and you can see his project bike.

·
Registered
12,318 Posts
So "sad day" was in reference to the tornadoes and not a personal tragedy involving Diamond.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Retitled to avoid further confusion.

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.