Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... and sold my bike. I will continue to ride, but smaller bikes. I'll stop in time to time. Hopefully the gentleman who bought my bike will join the forum. Nice guy. Hope you let gentleman in:angel

Posted left over parts.

·
Premium Member
13,729 Posts
Very sorry to hear this and I wish I had something to say to help you feel better but I think we both know it's something you will have to work through as a process.

Please do stop in and say hi when you can. You will be missed.

·
Premium Member
6,234 Posts
So sorry for your loss, we will miss your inputs and friendly posts.... My condolences to all the family....

Be strong for your loved ones.

Keep on loving life,

and please say HI from time to time, and let us know how things are going or even about the new smaller bike...

Ride safe

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
5,078 Posts
Sorry for your loss and yes please stop in and say Hi.
When you get the smaller bike let us know what you got.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Better stick around here with us, even if you don't have a Victory anymore, those folks on that Vultus forum don't like to talk much. :grin

Prayers for you, your family, and friends.

·
Registered
12,330 Posts
Condolences on the loss of your brother. Mine died in '98 and I still miss him greatly.
No Vic, no worries! Keep on hanging around and do a show and tell on the replacement bike.
Where did you post the leftovers?

·
Premium Member
1,906 Posts
First off, you had a shitty week and I am so very sorry for your loss. I will pray for you and all involved. I hope your friend heals up.

That said, I do hope you hang around. The folks in this forum are a great bunch. I no longer have any motorcycle and probably will never ride again. I was a victim of a hit and run on my XCT on New Years Eve. I am still recovering. I have a broken knee and still hanging around here. Why? These people are like family. They have not turned their back on me and still are here for me. You may not have a Vic anymore, but you still have us! So, I hope you keep coming in as I do! May God bless you in your trying times.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
626 Posts
Condolences to you and your family on the loss of your brother. Hope your friend has a full and speedy recovery and his/her mother recovers. Prayers offered for all.

And, you don't have to ride to maintain an interest in bikes and the friends you've made riding them.

·
Premium Member
1,872 Posts
Oh my, that's a sad week alright. On so many levels with so much need. Prayers inbound for all involved. And yes, please continue to check in on a regular basis.

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
Please accept my heartfelt condolences, even though I am new in here. Stay strong.

·
Premium Member
8,994 Posts
Sorry to hear that mate, yeah don't leave us, keep popping in.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks to all.

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
My condolences. I was pretty stunned when I read your post and couldn't think of anything to say.
Next week has to be better.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts