Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had 2 screws come out last night and lost these grommets. I have searched but haven't been able to locate them. I'm sure I'm not the first to lose em. So just looking for some replacements.

·
13,263 Posts
try local hardware store look in them little bins. Not sure what grommets but maybe Kutter HD might help

·
Registered
12,330 Posts
When you get it back together, apply some blue loctite to the threads to avoid this happening again.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well defiantly be doing that, heading to Madison Indian and victory dealer today to see if they can order them.

·
Registered
12,330 Posts
Well defiantly be doing that, heading to Madison Indian and victory dealer today to see if they can order them.
If that doesn't work, stop by your local ACE hardware and peruse the fastener department. Bring one with you for comparison.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I saw a similar thread on another forum beginning of summer I think. the fellow went to his local Mom n Pop hardware store and talked to a real person and they fixed him right up for about $2 or less. Even the big box stores have cabinets with small bits like odd fasteners and rubber washers and grommets.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well local dealer found the part, they are called cup washers.5.34 a piece I'll have to get the part number and post it up

1 - 7 of 7 Posts