Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of saddlebags from my last bike and am looking for saddlebag mounts for my 8-ball. Any ideas?

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have a set of saddlebags from my last bike and am looking for saddlebag mounts for my 8-ball. Any ideas?
Victoryonly.com

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Holy piss those are expensive. Guess I missed them on that site. Anyone know of anything cheaper?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Holy piss those are expensive. Guess I missed them on that site. Anyone know of anything cheaper?
Ha you could try conquest customs

·
Premium Member
13,314 Posts
I'm using these on one of my Pin's right now but it really isn't a good fit. It works but I will be upgrading to the kind below this one soon.

These quick disconnect style are the clones of the Edge/Ghost/Etc. type brackets that hve been around quite a while now. They work well and are worth the extra money. These are actually $50 less than the other brands that do the same thing. I don't know if they are American made though. I hope so but I don't know for sure.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have the ghost Brackets, they are called and they aren't bad at all. Stick out a little bit, but nice, solid and you can take you bags off in seconds.
Think I paid around $250

·
Registered
931 Posts
I have ghost brackets too i dont remember paying that much for mine. I got mine from edge when I bought my bags

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have a full set of OEM factory bags and brackets for my 06 8-ball. Looking to sell possibly. I would like to sell the complete set though. The only thing that I noticed that is missing is one of the aluminum inserts for where the mounting bolts go through one of the bags. Does not include the fender mount bolts, just the bag bolts only. I looked on fleabay and just the bags are sky high......jeez. Bags are in almost new condition. I believe in helping fellow owners out, so what would be a good deal for both parties on the full set?

Attachments

·
Registered
286 Posts
Looking to sell my easy/ghost brackets and hardstreet hard bags. Bags are classic tour bags in satin black. They are in good condition and include bag liners as well. These are same bags as victory hard bags. Looking for $400 for both.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Looking to sell my easy/ghost brackets and hardstreet hard bags. Bags are classic tour bags in satin black. They are in good condition and include bag liners as well. These are same bags as victory hard bags. Looking for $400 for both.
Do you still have these for sale? If so, can you post a picture of them?

·
Registered
150 Posts
high ball thread

Found a thread in the high ball section where a guy mounted his bag to the swing arm. I wound up doing the same thing on my 8-ball. Used a bag I had, removed the mounting hardware and used straps to secure it to the swing arm. Here is how it looks.

IMG]http://i1357.photobucket.com/albums/q745/turkeeslapper/IMG_0130_zpsdb471aa5.jpg[/IMG]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts