1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
418 Posts
I think that it would be in the way of the passenger's foot. I looked at the idea and it did not go any further then holding a water bottle there in that spot. I am sort of looking for a mount that would be on the outside of the bags on the side rail for just a bottle of water. I have a bottle on my bars and we share the water, when it is empty I have an excuse to stop and stretch as well as get a cold one out of the cooler. We freeze or half freeze several bottles on day rides, keeps the beer cold on overnight trips.

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am drawing up a couple ideas to send over to a machine shop to see manufacture costs and am going to also sent over prints for a bracket that attaches to the side of the trunk with the cup mounted next to where the passengers elbow would be. My main design is a mount under the trunk that will be modular and allow you to attach flags, or a 2nd small trunk, or anything really. I figure i'll add a cup holder bracket to the stack of parts and see what they say the costs will be.

·
Registered
418 Posts
You've got my interest.

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Mine too. If they were tight and easy off.

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
I think that it would be in the way of the passenger's foot. I looked at the idea and it did not go any further then holding a water bottle there in that spot. I am sort of looking for a mount that would be on the outside of the bags on the side rail for just a bottle of water. I have a bottle on my bars and we share the water, when it is empty I have an excuse to stop and stretch as well as get a cold one out of the cooler. We freeze or half freeze several bottles on day rides, keeps the beer cold on overnight trips.
Dude! Great idea! Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts