Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I were riding one night last week and were looking for something in our saddlebags and realized that once it got dark all you could do is feel around for whatever you're looking for. So I had the idea that I'm sure several others on here have had so I thought I'd ask. Has anyone thought of or installed a small white LED POD inside their saddlebags with a dedicated switch also inside the bag so you can turn it on and off only when you need it at night so you can easily locate whatever you're looking for?

·
Registered
693 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
You know, there's an app for that... Sorry, I just had to say that. :D

Your idea sounds great, but until you get that sorted out, you can try what I use. I have a DROID cell and have a free flashlight app that uses the camera flash diodes as a light. Sad to say, but the darn thing is always with me anyway, so the few times I've needed it, it has worked great. Easy and free - assuming you have a smart phone.

·
Registered
46 Posts
You know, there's an app for that... Sorry, I just had to say that. :D

Your idea sounds great, but until you get that sorted out, you can try what I use. I have a DROID cell and have a free flashlight app that uses the camera flash diodes as a light. Sad to say, but the darn thing is always with me anyway, so the few times I've needed it, it has worked great. Easy and free - assuming you have a smart phone.
I was going to say the same thing. I love that app.:D It comes in handy for a lot of things. Plus the fact i know i always have my phone with me...thumb up

1 - 4 of 4 Posts