Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was sitting at the YMCA in small town Cassville, Missouri for a birthday party and low and behold.... Looked like a biker gang of Victories cruise by. Looks like the Victory market is finally touching a larger portion of the market. I've heard many comments from non Vic riders talking about the amazing reviews that Victory has been getting lately. Doing something right! cheers

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Nice I whish I could get a good group of victory owners together near Sacramento.

·
Registered
346 Posts
They are certainly getting out there.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Our *** chapter (Concord, NC) rides once a month and although many of us are juggling multiple commitments, we still seem to have from 8 to 12 bikes each month. Many of our members (11 of us) just coincidentally happen to ride sunset red bikes so we have a bit of a nick name of the "Red Riders". Last ride I was able to do we had 8 red bikes (4 2013 XC's, 1 2011 Ness XC (Mine), 3 red Visions) and 5 other bikes (1 each White, Black & Grey Visions), Can Am & a White XC

·
Premium Member
8,967 Posts
We get anywhere from ten to thirty plus riders on the monthly Runs out of Victory/Indian showrooms in Brisbane.
Always a great crew and some different roads.
Im all for it.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Our *** chapter (Concord, NC) rides once a month and although many of us are juggling multiple commitments, we still seem to have from 8 to 12 bikes each month. Many of our members (11 of us) just coincidentally happen to ride sunset red bikes so we have a bit of a nick name of the "Red Riders". Last ride I was able to do we had 8 red bikes (4 2013 XC's, 1 2011 Ness XC (Mine), 3 red Visions) and 5 other bikes (1 each White, Black & Grey Visions), Can Am & a White XC

Can am hasn't made a motorcycle since the early 80's... And it was a dirtcycle to boot.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Prolly one of those 3 wheeler do dads .....

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
I hope it don't catch on up my way, I like being the only Vic on the road. In all seriousness I have seen more and more on the road this year and with an Indian/Vic dealership opening up in my town this year there will probably be a lot more.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Yes definately more Vic's and Injins showing up at gatherings too. Stopped in at one of our favorite eateries Memorial day. I was the only Vic along a long line of HD and others. When we came out there were 2 more Vics sitti g next to mine. Seems Victory is all the rave in the biker community. They are fi ally getting there respect as they should. thumb up

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
While you still can't throw a rock out West without knocking someone off his Street Glide, I too am seein more and more Vics on the road. And Indian has made quite the splash in my neck of the woods. They seem to be sellin quite well, if I judged by how many I've seen rolling Idaho highway.

·
Premium Member
8,967 Posts
American Motorcycle Clubs annual Target Run on next Sunday the 7th June.
Last year I was the only Victory on the ride.
Lets see how many front up this year hey......
Probably Ill be the only one I reckon.
Vics arent eligible for membership cos everyone knows theyre made in Canada (yeah sure! Iowas in Canada!)
Wouldnt wanna join up anyway hehe!
Love to have all you fellas show up too....maybe one year hey!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts