Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at the Demo truck event at Full Throttle in Dimondale today and they had the Green Gunner on the demo rides. To tell you the truth I'm not sure about it. It must be the metalic that throws me. Maybe it would look better just solid green.

·
Registered
632 Posts
I was at the Demo truck event at Full Throttle in Dimondale today and they had the Green Gunner on the demo rides. To tell you the truth I'm not sure about it. It must be the metalic that throws me. Maybe it would look better just solid green.
:worthless without:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, I didn't take my camera and you would not like the pictures my flip phone takes.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Were you able to ride a demo Gunner to compare to yours handling-wise?

·
Registered
237 Posts
Should it ride differently because it's green?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They never went on the highway so I didn't bother to ride it. My bike only does this on the highway at 70-80 mph.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Gotcha... Didn't see the connection from this thread to another one.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Just about all the naked bikes I had would get a little loopy at 70/80,
With the exception of my [ex] Bussa, But you ride the Bussa low on the tank.. My [ex] VTX 1800c would act the same way till I put on a tall Memphis Shade wind shield, Then I could smoke a cigar at 70.
Without the ''Proper fitting Shield/Fairing''' at those speeds your body cuts though the air like an outhouse on wheels...

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
My Highball naked, was rock solid to 100mph. Other than the fact you could only comfortable ride that way for 30mins without getting extremely tired. Easily cruise at 75mph for an hour or two at a time though. I topped my Highball out at 150mph before feeling like I would be ripped right off the bike and become a human kite.

·
Registered
632 Posts
My Highball naked, was rock solid to 100mph. Other than the fact you could only comfortable ride that way for 30mins without getting extremely tired. Easily cruise at 75mph for an hour or two at a time though. I topped my Highball out at 150mph before feeling like I would be ripped right off the bike and become a human kite.
30 minutes @ 100 MPH= 50 miles traveled.
That must of been one hell of a ride.....:D

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Lol why would you doubt that? No point in arguing on the internet... I will see if my buddy who owns a Hammer wants to go for a ride later.. I will follow in the car and video him doing 200kmh +

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Go on the inter web.... Wikipedia states the top speed of a stock victory 106 Vegas/Highball is 120mph... So you don't believe that a piped, fuel controlled, better breathing bike can do 135mph? I wished you lived near me so I could take money off you in bets!!! Lol

·
Registered
289 Posts
Go on the inter web.... Wikipedia states the top speed of a stock victory 106 Vegas/Highball is 120mph... So you don't believe that a piped, fuel controlled, better breathing bike can do 135mph? I wished you lived near me so I could take money off you in bets!!! Lol
Everything I see on Wikipedia is true....

You have the aerodynamics of a barn door and you're not reaching 135.

I'll take the bet.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Ok what would you like to bet? How will we make this fair for both parties? We will exchange the monies via pay pal? How would like me to document it? Do you care if it's on a Hammer instead of a Highball? I sold my highball.

·
Registered
289 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts