Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all. I'm Mark Moses - 'insaneindian' from Charlotte. I own the Indian Motorcycle and now the newest Victory Motorcycle Dealership at exit 22 off I-85 West of Charlotte. I have been 'doing motorcycles' for many years and have won the Dealer News Top 100 award 7 years, including the 2012 award at my current location. We work real hard at doing the right thing every day and are excited about our great new brand.

I have been on the Iron Indian Forum since 2003 and look forward to learning much from you guys about Victory. I don't post much, but am here to help fellow riders anyway that I can.

Stop and say 'hey' if you are ever in the area. This should be fun!

Warmest regards,
Mark Moses
888-600-Indian (4634)
[email protected]
www.indianmotorcyclecharlotte.com

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Good to see you here Mark! I hope that you are as happy with Victory bringing Indian back to the US as many of us are. Also hoping that you appreciate the victory brand as much as Indian and you continue to impress and earn even more awards!

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Welcome Mark - It was a pleasure meeting you with my 8 year old boy back at in March of '11. You gave him a red Indian (model) which he still plays with to this day. The fact that my actual bike is also red has turned out to be cool as well. One of these days an Indian might be in the future but for now, I'll make do with #120 and will be bringing it to you for servicing going forward.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts