Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new to the forum, just joined a couple minutes ago actually, figured id get an introduction done right away. im new to victory also and cruisers in general. been riding dirt bikes all my life and have had a couple crotch rockets but im out of that now. i was ready for a ride where me and my girl would be comfortable for some cruises and maybe some light touring.

anyway, i purchased an 04 kingpin about a month and a half ago. its a salvage bike and ive been slowly working on it. not in any real hurry since the riding season is coming to an end here in pennsylvania. but advice on things is what brought me to this forum.

so im hoping to learn a lot here and hopefully get some friendly advice and help. ive already got a few questions but il wait til i can post in other threads.

thanks everyone

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Welcome to the forum from here in Illinois. I thought there was plenty of riding season left. Kingpin is one of the best looking of the Victory models.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcome everyone. I'll read up on how to post pics. The bike is a little torn apart right now, work in progress! But I'll try to get some before pics up and some while I do the work.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Pics are easy. Upload to a photobucket account, they are free, then copy the IMG code they give you and paste it in as so much text here. The end result is this.

If you right click the image and read the Image Info, you will see where it is stored and the original pixel size along with a few other details. If I delete that from Photobucket the picture here will become just an error message.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks old man, I'll set up a photo bucket account. I did load a couple images to my member gallery

1 - 9 of 9 Posts