Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I want to add a brake light pulser to my Judge but can't find a schematic or a place to tie it in. Any help would be greatly appreciated

·
12,984 Posts
do you have a test light or voltmeter. You need of them to do the job. Look under seat or side cover

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I have a DMM, but no clue where to start. I have removed side covers & seat but the harness from the back is in a protective sheath

·
Registered
166 Posts
Been thinkin 'bout this mod for mine as well..

So ya just need a 12+ volt source that's only activated when brake light comes on right?

I've got a different bike, but don't see why ya couldn't just tap into brake light on rear fender, should at least be able to follow wire up to around seat if that's where the flashing module should fit.

Crude pic, (an don't mind the dirt, gotta love dirt roads, lol) but wire should be accessible, either under fender or follow up to under seat.

EDIT: whoops i guess i didn't read 'bout the protective sheath, but maybe the wires are colored, as in, maybe ya can see color of wire directly behind fender from brake light, an find it under seat, if that's where ya gotta attach the module?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,041 Posts
I attached the pulsating mudule under the seat , dry ..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts