Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Scorpion EXO-100 Half Helmet offers more versatility than one might normally expect from a helmet of this kind. Particularly unique is the built-in SpeedView retractable faceshield that can be easily deployed and stowed with no more than a quick push of a tab. This is especially convenient for those that prefer to worry about only the minimum amount of equipment for their rides. The retractable shield is specially treated to resist fogging and is easily removed for cleaning with no tools required.

A removable visor is included with the EXO-100 and, like the SpeedView shield, it goes on and comes off with ease. The removable ear skirt leaves the rider with many potential configurations based on his or her needs. Scorpion was even kind enough to include pockets in the ear skirt not only to install the headphones of your favorite communications system, but also as a means of hiding the wiring for most of the system. No need to stuff wires between the liner and the shell - you get a clean appearance with wires that should stay put safely out of the way.

DOT-certified, and available in a wide range of colors, call TJ at 866.931.6644 ext 817 to get a Scorpion EXO100 sent to you today. You can also email us, send those to FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM with the subject line EXO100 and please include the size and color you’d like. As always, if you’re unsure of what size you need, let us know what helmet and size you currently wear so our experts can get you fitted to the correct helmet.

EXO100 in matte black.

Comfortable interior liner is fully removable and washable.

Convenience – the EXO-100 has an easily deployable faceshield – just index a small tab that’s barely visible in the upper left side of the eyeport …

… and you have instant shade.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Notice the red tabs on the chin strap. These buttons allow the user to snap the loose end of the chin strap just above the D-ring fasteners so it does not flap against the skin at speed.

A better view of the chin strap mechanism.

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
This is a really good helmet. I have one and it has no lift even at high speed. The only reason I don't wear it now is because I wear a non DOT bucket. I know shame on me.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I bought this helmet at the bike show in Seattle last fall. The booth was sold out of this model, so I broke one of my hard rules and bought a helmet without a fit test. I was sold by the flip-down visor, since in our northern latitudes the sun can hit you at a low angle quite often. At any rate, I have been using it now for the last couple months and am very happy. The fit is excellent, very comfortable. The removable ear skirt is also a nice touch; our weather being pretty variable. I would recommend this helmet for fit, price, and wearability.

·
Registered
99 Posts
i want one! ...but am in New Zealand....iam coming over to ride from LA to Sturgis and back in August ...Ill need a lid!
First question is sizing do you have a chart of there sizes.
Second do we get a discount ( iam also a VMC paid member )
Third can i pay via pay pal and get it ship to a Business in CA where my bike is being stored?
Cheers Markthumb up

1 - 7 of 7 Posts