Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any groups riding in the Scottsdale area in Jan and Feb??? I am Canadian and spending a few months in AZ with my 2012 XXT.
Thanks
bcflyguy aka Neil :)

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
There are Victory groups that ride in Scottsdale/Phoenix area. Four that I know of. This web forum here does not allow us to share other sites names.Go figure, since there are no riding groups associated with this site, just guys who ride. Anyway, just do a web search, and you will find them.

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There are Victory groups that ride in Scottsdale/Phoenix area. Four that I know of. This web forum here does not allow us to share other sites names.Go figure, since there are no riding groups associated with this site, just guys who ride. Anyway, just do a web search, and you will find them.
Thanks Tarzan. I will do a google search
bcflyguy cheers

·
Registered
14 Posts
Stop by Victory Of Mesa. They know of several groups that ride in the Phoenix area, including some of the guys that ride from Kelly's Kawasaki next door

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Stop by Victory Of Mesa. They know of several groups that ride in the Phoenix area, including some of the guys that ride from Kelly's Kawasaki next door
Thanks Jim
I will do that
bcflyguy aka Neil

1 - 5 of 5 Posts