Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy! I'm new to this board and I joined because I'm in the market for a new bike and the Victory Cross Country Tour is currently at the top of my short list. So I thought I'd join a few Victory forums and see what's posted about the Vics.

A bit about me, I've only been riding since 2008 but I've logged over 90,000 miles in a little over five years. I've had two bikes, both Kawasakis. My first bike was an '07 Vulcan 900 Custom and my second bike was a '10 Vulcan 1700 Nomad. Both bikes were great with some exceptions and my dealership/shop is unbeatable but I'm ready to try a different bike manufacturer.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Welcome Aboard , Vics Rock cheers

·
Super Moderator
6,375 Posts
90,000 miles in 5 years? It took me double that for 90k lol
It was a toss-up between an Ultra Classic and XCT for me, and the XCT won out for better handling and much better comfort. Not to mention the legedary reliability.

Welcome to the forum!

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for the welcome, all. I am just north of Dallas.

I looked at the CC in 2010 before I bought my Nomad and I decided against spending 7-8K more for the CC but I did really like the bike. Well, now the CCT is out (and has been for a few years) and my girlfriend and I test rode one last Saturday, and we both really liked it. And I like the fact you can get that trunk off quickly so I can ride it as a "deluxe" CC when she does not ride with me. I have a couple other bikes in my head but I really like the CCT.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts