Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know where Mobgma's screen is from? I PM'd Mob's but no anwser (hope you dont mind me posting your photo Mob's)

This one is a bit shorter than the Memphis Shades one so may be better suited.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great, thanks Lun- honestly they are A$180 from the shop here so I'd just buy direct- thanks tho.

I saw the long post on the MRA screens where HC, Mags and others get one. They look a little bigger than this tho so I thought I'd give this one a go unless you think the MRA is better?

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Not sure about the MRA screen but I can speak of my personal experience with the Fly Screen. No matter where I adjusted the screen the buffeting was too much for me to handle, I couldn't stand it. I'd rather spit bugs than put it back on. I know there is lots of people that like it so it must work for some.

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool thanks man. Going to check out the Flyscreen tomorrow at the shop.

·
Registered
352 Posts
MRA on a Hammer ........

Attachments

·
Registered
352 Posts
Another view angle ......

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MRA on a Hammer ........
Now that looks great PJ- much nicer than the Victory FlyScreen IMO, and I saw Mags & HC raving about them too. Yeah I think I'll get one of those- thanks man thumb up

·
Registered
352 Posts
And the lil bugger is surprisingly good at redirecting a good percentage of air around and over you ......

I won't ride without it ......

Peter

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
And the lil bugger is surprisingly good at redirecting a good percentage of air around and over you ......

I won't ride without it ......

Peter
Great to know- thanks man

1 - 10 of 10 Posts