Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
13,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered a Lloydz timeing wheel from that Doctor guy and guess what no stock. Bet he'll have them this weekend at AVR to sell

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
yeah, no ats and no throttle ring. how am i supposed to keep
up with you guys?

·
Registered
66 Posts

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
Looks like those of us who put one in our bikes should have kept in under our helmets. Looks like there was a run on the bank of wheels. Mia Culpa!

·
Registered
848 Posts
Call Jon at WD. He is a stand up guy. The PTS from Lloyds is a hot item and they go fast.

Quit yer bitchin

·
Registered
372 Posts
They sell these about as fast as they can make them. I was going to order from Lloyd but they were out of stock at the time. I called Rylan at Des Moines and he still had one left then so I got that one. They had more available a few days later but I'm sure the rush cleaned them out right away too. And NO you can't have mine! :ride:

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
I ordered mine on Thursday from WD and it STILL hasn't shipped. Not too happy with their c/s.
Mr. Moose, you should call or drop an E-mail. Besides buying from these folks in the past I had the pleasure of meeting them at Daytona and Jon is a great guy. He has personally taken my calls when I needed help in the past and walked me thru any issues. I'm sure your order went in and some one beat you to the last one :)o) so you may be on the list for the next shipped.

If it makes you feel any better, I've had mine since Friday and have had no time to put it in.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I ordered mine on Thursday from WD and it STILL hasn't shipped. Not too happy with their c/s.
Moose, you should have ordered from Lloyds, you would already have it. I always email WD and Victory only before placing my orders, to check stock, I don't mind waiting for small stuff but if I'm spending hundreds or more... I want it now!:D

·
Registered
403 Posts
emailed, they were waiting on the gasket I ordered to arrive. That is supposed to be today, so maybe they'll go out today or tomorrow. I am still miffed a bit, if you know there is going to be a delay in shipping how much time does it take to send an email to that effect?

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I hear you, seems like a lot of these guys cant be bothered, although I will admit I get email responses every time I inquire on something....

·
13,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If there ordering page would of said out of stock NO I would of never ordered one.
Well I'll find out soon I guess

1 - 16 of 16 Posts