Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12,160 Posts
WOW! You must have been really tired out from that ride.

·
Premium Member
6,035 Posts
@depot picker that is just amaizing, is she running ok after that ? When i ride in huge downpours sometimes the electrics were playing up, like high beam or indicator lights, horn etc, i did DieElectric grease in the last few years and no more issues ... Take a long ride to dry everything out ...

Guess you were not sleeping in a tent ? Hahahah

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@depot picker that is just amaizing, is she running ok after that ? When i ride in huge downpours sometimes the electrics were playing up, like high beam or indicator lights, horn etc, i did DieElectric grease in the last few years and no more issues ... Take a long ride to dry everything out ...

Guess you were not sleeping in a tent ? Hahahah

Andre using TaPaTaLk
She started right up and ran fine. No electrical issues at all. The was a bunch of wood mulch in the mufflers, exhaust shields and fins. She smelt like a campfire for an hour or so.

·
Registered
12,160 Posts

·
Registered
4,067 Posts
Oh my!!! that's craziness. How's your rain-gear working?? lol

·
Premium Member
1,443 Posts
Some may have heard of the incredible rain we had. I had gone up to take a nap after a great ride on Blood Mountain and Wolfpen Gap. I came out to this. Mine is the one center rear by itself. Some good folks had moved them before I got there.
WOW, That would be bad. I didn't know the Southeast Victory Rally was still going on. There has been talk about the Texas Victory Meet at the Johnson City Pig Roast happening again this year. It would be good to see a bunch of those guys again. It rained every year there. Except the last time I was there. Put nothing like that.

·
12,984 Posts
over on FB there was a lot of photos. Vendors and people all deep in water and mud. If you had a good time thats all that counts

·
Registered
210 Posts
yeah the rain up there Wednesday and Thursday was nuts. We were up in Unicoi S.P. and it got a little muddy under the camper with wash coming off the mountain. No flooding issues up there. Saw the aftermath in downtown Helen when we came down that evening after the rain. Got some good rides in Friday and Saturday though. Weather was great Saturday and Sunday.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts