Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my 2006 kingpin with a dual tour mustang seat with pass back rest. I have searched high and low including this forum and i cannot find anythin. I cant even find the thread here where a few guys on this forum made thier own racks.:mad: I truly am a computer idiot. Thanks for your help.

·
Premium Member
13,653 Posts
I commented on this on another thread. By the way... on a small forum like this it really isn't necessary to post the same question in multiple sections. It makes you look like a total newb, eh!

Anyway, just so you get it, Cyclops, Kewl Metal, Noemtz, and Witchdoctors can help you.

Also, remember, you are dealing with a fairly new make and model so it's like getting parts for Harley long before the big catalog companies came along to make things a little too easy to get. We became a bolt on biker community after that instead of using good old fashioned American ingenuity. You know... the kind that made America great to start with!

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
i havent posted the same question in multiple threads.when i use the search tool and type in luggage rack i did not see or find what i was looking for. sorry to bother you. but thanks for your help. but i am using the search tool just so nobody thinks im being a douche. mabey i am just not getting the right words in there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts