Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently I saw a thread where a poster had put an antenna on his Vision. He placed the antenna on the fairing. He had pictures of the complete install, I have since been searching the forums for this thread but I can't find it. I searched for antenna install on Vision, went thru all the pages, but could not find the thread I want. I believe the thread started in 2011, but it had posts up to this year. If anyone knows which tread I am searching for I would appreciate your help. If I can find the thread, I will print the pictures and possibility try the install myself. Thanks

·
Registered
307 Posts
Searched "Antenna on a Vision"

I searched for "Antenna on a Vision" and got a 2011 posting her ehttps://www.victoryforums.com/16-victory-vision-forum/4195-wanting-pole-antenna.html. No pictures but he said he put it on the right side. I have a CB antenna on the left side of my trunk if that helps (dealer installed it though). LMYR

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Rotebaron. I had seen that thread, but it is not the one I am searching for. I think I might be going crazy, I am pretty sure I saw the thread on this site, but maybe it was on the VOG (although I can't find it there either). Hopefully the person that posted the information with the pictures will see this thread and chip in.
Nice color on your 2013, mine is the same color, but it is a 2012.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Unfortunately a lot of informative threads that had images linked to I forget which site, but a place where a lot of guys had free acount are gone. Photo bucket I think, they changed their practices and guys lots stuff. I ahd some good repair threads saved and they are worthless now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts