Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of a seat cover that will fit the XC seat. I don't want to mess up tank paint with a cover while riding in rain. I have the C Ness suede seat that has stitching and suede inserts. Going on a 3K mile trip and we usually see our share of rain. last time on the Road Glide I had a wet seat for several days afterward. I like the seat but Ive only had it a couple weeks. I haven't seen anywhere from Vic on how to clean this seat.
Thanks, mike

·
Registered
27 Posts
Seat Cover

Mean City Cycle shows a seat cover. I think it is actually a seat pad built into the cover. I just sent my seat there today to do a Double Decker Foam Mod because I get hot seat after a couple hours ride. By all accounts/reviews on their site they have some good products. Hope this helps.

2011 C2.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My last 3 HD's had seats done by MCC. Always been happy with their work. They can take a stock seat and make it as good as any high priced name brand seat.

Lots of places make covers for seats, but most seats have a single point at the front. I'm worried about the shape of Vic seat at the front fitting the cover and rubbing tank paint.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
2011 C2,
Since your seat is there can you call and ask it they can make a seat cover? If so can you see what they charge?

This may be a good deal for them; if they're advertise that they can make them they will be able to sell them. I couldn't find anything on their website about removeable seat covers or rain covers but they have to know there's a market for them.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I rode out to HD dealer yesterday and tried to fit the HD touring rain cover over the Vic seat and it won't stretch far enough. I would guess the Mustang covers for HD seats probably won't fit either. I need something by Thur. or I guess I'll take along a plastic trash bag.
Mike

·
13,188 Posts
corbin makes a rain cover but don't know it would fit. Or maybe some kinda cover from a camping store

1 - 6 of 6 Posts