Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

Seat Dilemma

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  jddirtbiker 
#1 ·
I just bought a 03 V92CTD. It came with a one piece double seat. The guy gave me a two piece seat, which I like better. He claimed it was the stock seat. Not sure on that one. It won't fit worth a damn. I have purchased the correct bracket for it, but the front connection on the driver seat is puzzling me.

Here's the info:
Bike:
  • 2003 Victory V92c Cross Country. Touring Edition
  • Vin #5VPTD16D033001400
  • On the exhaust tag, I found this #:VMD42T1507
Seat:
  • Driver Seat: 5434739 with a 2 underneath in the middle of the previous 7 numbers
  • Passenger Seat: 5433459 with REV 3 underneath in the middle of the previous 7 numbers.
I'll attach a bunch of pics.

Thanks,
Hood Motor vehicle Automotive tire Vehicle Vehicle door
Green Material property Motor vehicle Gas Tints and shades
Tire Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire
Motor vehicle Hood Automotive tire Automotive design Automotive exterior
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design Automotive fuel system Automotive exterior

See less See more
#2 ·
I just bought a 03 V92CTD. It came with a one piece double seat. The guy gave me a two piece seat, which I like better. He claimed it was the stock seat. Not sure on that one. It won't fit worth a damn. I have purchased the correct bracket for it, but the front connection on the driver seat is puzzling me.

Here's the info:
Bike:
  • 2003 Victory V92c Cross Country. Touring Edition
  • Vin #5VPTD16D033001400
  • On the exhaust tag, I found this #:VMD42T1507
Seat:
  • Driver Seat: 5434739 with a 2 underneath in the middle of the previous 7 numbers
  • Passenger Seat: 5433459 with REV 3 underneath in the middle of the previous 7 numbers.
I'll attach a bunch of pics.

Thanks,
. View attachment 254647 View attachment 254648 View attachment 254649 View attachment 254657 View attachment 254658
He gave you the seat for a V92C, not a TC. The TC subframe is longer which is why it uses the one piece seat. My V92C (2001) came with the two piece

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.