Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered seat from www.victoryonly.com as I wanted not only a more comfortable seat, but a backrest too. Does anyone out have there have this seat, and if so, how is it?

Guess I should have ordered it AFTER getting input, but I got itchy finger in the mouse click hovering over the purchase button.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Only input I can give is , I have purchased much stuff from them and it has all been top notch .... That includes service too . If you don't like it I'm sure Paul will happily take it back .

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's good to hear. I just emailed them a question about the seat, and was surprised that I got a reply within about half an hour.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I'm not surprised at all , I was in the beginning .... They seem to be right on top of it . Great folks to deal with and they ship stuff right out , none of this holding orders and **** ... Just a great all around customer experience . I hope you like your seat !cheers

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! I'll let you know how it all goes. Looking forward to having a different seat. Everything about the Jackpot is great, but I swear they must have modeled the seat after a park bench! Also, in my old age, the backrest will be most welcomed.

·
Registered
482 Posts
I have ordered many items. Orders shipped promptly. All items arrive in good order. I believe it takes 1-2 days to process the order.

There response time is less than desirable BUT they are very busy.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
There response time is less than desirable BUT they are very busy.
Strange , when I order stuff , I have it in 2 days ... And they are about 2000Mi. from me .... I don't doubt you at all , I guess I don't understand your delay time , unless like you said they were getting rocked with orders ....

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I'm sorry mobs , maybe you mean verbal or email response times ...

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Mob, It's more than likely because your considered a "international order" and a little extra paperwork involved. Us Canadians have it rough with ordering parts. One place that I have dealt with in the past year a few times is NOEMTZ, he ships super fast. If I need something I usually check with him first.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Don't get it twisted. They offer great product at great prices.

I just know the 2 guys are SUPER busy and don't always have time to answer my 40 questions on every item ahahah so response times take a lil longer but I am patient.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts