Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok for all of you who ride the Hammer. Is there any issues with the seat height for a rider who is only 5'6" on a good day? I want to feel comfortable when I come to a stop light and put BOTH feet on the ground.

Is the Nuclear Sunset Color on the 2007 to trendy? Does anyone have some pics to post of theirs?

Also what are the advantages of the Hammer over the Vegas? I have a good line on a newer Hammer is why I ask.

Thanks in advance,
Mike O.

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
If you want to know how the Hammer will fit you go to a Victory dealership and sit on one. Better yet take one out for a test ride! Victory encourages it.

The advantage of the Hammer over the Vegas is more ground clearance, inverted forks, smaller front tire and dual disks up front.

What difference does it make if the color is trendy or not? Are you buying it because YOU like it or to impress other people? Get what YOU want and what YOU are going to be happy with.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Totally!

Dude, first off...the hammer seat is a bit higher...but 5'6 may be good enough...I'm with the advice to check it out at the dealer.

As for the color, do what you want bro. I have a paint job on mine that I guarantee isn't on another bike because I did it myself. It's sick, but that is what I think....just like if you like the orange, then get on it man and ride the tires off. You will love the hammer though, it's a very fun bike.

Good luck wit the purchase.

Josh

1 - 3 of 3 Posts