Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 04 TC. I am looking for a lower seat for my bike. Having a tough time finding anything. Can anybody suggest one? I need a passenger seat & prefer a driver back rest if possible. Will a cross country seat or other model fit?? Thanks for the help

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
361 Posts
I would say your best bet would be to have an upholstery shop or seat maker (or DIY) carve the foam down to fit you & add a Utopia or something like that for your drivers backrest. Still cheaper than a Corbin-that's the only TC seat I know that sits you lower. I do have a mint stock TC seat if you don't want to use yours. $100 + shipping

http://www.corbin.com/polaris_victory/deluxedt.shtml

·
Registered
68 Posts
I too have been looking for a lower seat. But have not found anything that will lower me 1-2 inches. Love my bike but they are pretty high, so if you are short like me, you're tip toeing it. I did find a place that will customize you're seat to make it lower and more comfy.....but decided to try to modify it myself. Ordered a gel pad, and I will shave down my seat and add the gel. You may want to try that if you don't find what you are looking for. Check out meancitycycles.com Decent prices.

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
After dealing with aftermarket saddles that were no better than the OEM they replaced, I now go to shops that specialize in modifying/customizing motorcycle seats. I get great results, cuz the seat is tailored to my butt and no one else.
Helpful hint: If you are sitting on your wallet, take the damn thing out of your back pocket and never put it there again. Ask a chiropractor why.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the tips! I will drop my seat off at the upholstery shop & give it a shot.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts