Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a Corbin Young Guns seat for my Vegas, preferably black, but I may consider something another color. Let me know if you have one to sell. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, no longer looking for a seat. I sold my Mustang seat today and took a chance, ordered a Drag Specialties Predator seat. It appears to be a quality seat, I just hope it's reasonably comfortable.

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've had the Drag Specialties Predator seat for a few days now, initial impressions right out of the box is the seat is very well built, fit and finish are exceptional. I think it really adds to the sleek look of the Vegas and has just enough of a passenger seat to keep the fender from dominating the look of the back of the bike. The seat is very firm, but seems to have a good seating position. My longest ride so far is about 40 miles and I was not uncomfortable at all, and I think it will only get better as it gets broken in. So far I am very happy with the seat, and will report back as I get more miles on it.

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
How would you compare the Predator to the stock Vegas seat or the Mustang? Seating position, comfort, back support, firmness, etc...

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How would you compare the Predator to the stock Vegas seat or the Mustang? Seating position, comfort, back support, firmness, etc...
I think the Predator is definitely better than the stock seat, but it is firm with good position and support. I still do not have a lot of miles on it because of my work schedule, but I am happy with it so far. If you are looking for a long day seat I would definitely go with a Mustang seat, which is the ultimate in comfort for the Vegas. I switched to the Predator to make my Vegas look sleek and lean for my solo rider as I now have a Cross Roads for my long days and two up riding.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts