Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Cross Country and I only ride solo. As such I don't need all the bulk of the back of the seat. I was thinking about pulling it apart and trimming it down but before I did I was wondering is anyone knew of a seat that is sleeker looking.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
What if you need to give someone a ride? :) On a touring bike, I don't see you finding a solo seat solution - at least not easily nor cheaply.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
I stand corrected. Found this goldwing with a solo seat. If you ask me, however, it doesn't look any better than a 2 seater, which begs the question: "are you sure you want a solo seat?"

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm really not looking for a solo seat. I just want to get rid of the bulk of the standard seat and make it more tapered and sleeker looking...ala a Harley Street Glide seat.

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Custom Saddle

You may be in the market for a custom saddle. I had mine completely re-worked and am very happy with it at Rich's Custom Saddles, http://www.richscustomseats.com/

I am sure Rich or someone in your immediate area can completely customize a saddle to your exact specs for about a grand.

Cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts