Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I have a 2013 Jackpot. I did a 300 mile ride the other week. The last 100 miles were not the most comfortable. On my other bike I had a corbin seat, what a difference it made. Anyone have any preferences? Corbin, Mustang, etc.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I have the Victory flamed bandit seat on my Hammer right now , our bikes are very similar and I believe Vic offers this seat for the JP too... It is head and shoulders over stock comfort , as I can ride all day and night on this seat with no problem at all. Worth a look. Hammer seats in stock configuration are horribly uncomfortable , I'm not sure about yours stock , but cant be worse then the Hammers.thumb up

·
Registered
318 Posts
I purchased the two up ViC seat and it was a bear to line up the bolt with the holes drilled but eventually got it done. It doesn't look as good as the factory seat on my Hammer but it is more comfortable and now my daughter can ride in comfort, though the backrest is no great shakes.

·
Registered
931 Posts
I had the flame bandit seat, for me it was good for an hour or so. I went to Mustang wide on my pin very comfy

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 6 of 6 Posts