Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will the seat off of a CCT fit a CC?

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Will the seat off of a CCT fit a CC?
Sure it will. I have the same seat on XCT seat on my 2011 XC. That was the only seat back them. Victory design team just narrowed down the new seats to fit the new different styles of the Cross Country platform. I like the new Magnum seat but Honey wouldn't.. You may want to consider after market. Heard a lot of good reviews on the Saddleman seat for the XC. Very comfy and cool for both rider and passenger. I am actually considering that route.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I may be looking at a different seat for the summer, but have a line on a Heated XCT seat localy for $150. I wanted to make sure it would fit first.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
I may be looking at a different seat for the summer, but have a line on a Heated XCT seat localy for $150. I wanted to make sure it would fit first.
That's a great deal and there should already be a connection for it under your seat or side cover.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have already seen the connector.

·
Registered
471 Posts
I have about 700 miles on my Ultimate seat, so far so good, the wife likes it. I need to take a good long ride on it yet, but certainly seems cooler than the stock seat. It doesn't slip either, you stay put in it, no sliding around. I also got the driver back rest with it but haven't used it yet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts