Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it just me or is there way many more victories on the road this year as opposed to last year. i'm 99 percent sure that this is true in the baltimore area, i'd like to see some factual data though.cheers

·
Registered
102 Posts
Went through Ocean Beach last Friday and saw many many bikes and a welcome biker s sign. 99% HD. Did not see a single Vic. I am seeing more Vics in my neighborhood ( Central NY ).

·
Registered
17 Posts
Not around Michigan, I see more then I did 4 or 5 years ago but not by much. After 12 years I would think pretty soon they should start showing up more often. Polaris builds a good bike, just got to give it a little more time.

·
Registered
103 Posts
quite a few more Vic's in my area. I only see them when I'm in my cage though. When I'm riding I may see a couple in a riding season, but when driving they pop out more often. Funny huh ? :D

·
Registered
122 Posts
I am gradually seeing more here in Indiana. Mostly HD's and Metrics though, but thats okay with me. I like being the center of attention when I pull in somewhere...:)

·
Registered
81 Posts
is it just me or is there way many more victories on the road this year as opposed to last year. i'm 99 percent sure that this is true in the baltimore area, i'd like to see some factual data though.cheers

Where is MD are you located? I'm in Parkville probably going for a ride sat.

·
Registered
76 Posts
More in VT.

I bought mine in 09. Since then three more people in my town have bought them and two more looking. I have seen at least 3 more close by, and many in neighboring towns. Took mine to Maine-ly Action Sports in Maine. Saw allot of them between Vt and Maine (2 1/2 hr.), that dealer ship is huge. Bought mine in Littleton N.H., so did the local ones I see. I told them they could give commission.thumb upthumb up

·
Registered
181 Posts
I don't really see that many in my area, and I catch myself looking at bikes all the time.
I don't think the Vics are very popular in my area, but I get alot of looks when I'm out on mine!

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
Only Vic I see around here is mine. And I live in Los Angeles. :D
Hey Bad V V!

I'm down in OC, and have seen a few Vics on the road. Most of them are Visions - very easy to recognize them go in the opposite direction as I cruise down the freeways. Seen a few XCs, an XR (other than mine) and even cruised along a stranger who was riding an 8 ball vegas.

I ride through OC/LA, mostly on the 405.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Hey Bad V V!

I'm down in OC, and have seen a few Vics on the road. Most of them are Visions - very easy to recognize them go in the opposite direction as I cruise down the freeways. Seen a few XCs, an XR (other than mine) and even cruised along a stranger who was riding an 8 ball vegas.

I ride through OC/LA, mostly on the 405.
I think its because there arent any established vic dealerships near where I live. There are two brandnew dealerships that sells vics that are exactly 35 miles from me. I live in San Fernando valley so most of our rides are towards Oxnard and Ventura some times as far as Santa Barbara but me and my buddies did talk about riding south towards you one of these days. Maybe we can arrange a ride sometimes this summer.

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
quite a few more Vic's in my area. I only see them when I'm in my cage though. When I'm riding I may see a couple in a riding season, but when driving they pop out more often. Funny huh ? :D
Highway Star...outside of Vancouver I am seeing more...crappy spring weather though is making it tough to get out alot...sonofob

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm in Kansas City, I don't see a lot but they are around, there are a couple dealerships here but they are all 30 miles or more away.

I was in Las Vegas last weekend and saw one riding down the stip. even commented to my wife about it.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Shockwave, I have a youger brother that works at Coke in KansasCity,Kansas. He says a guy there rides a Vegas 8 Ball to work. Last I heard the guy liked it a lot.When I was back there last time I did not see any on the road,but there was still snow also,but when the roads cleared I did see a few bikes,no Victorys.:( Here in Arizona I do see a guy on a new Kingpin at Walgreens once in awhile. I have not got to talk to the guy yet,nice KP. He's always leaving as I am getting there.

·
Registered
15 Posts
you know I bought mine in 07, I was sold on it as soon as I see it, I was riding this week and had the old Hard Core Harley guy asking me about what it was and what I paid for it. He actually commented the he got jipped by spending 35,000+ on his Screaming Eagle.

I always get comments on my bike but I am in the heart of harley country since we gave a Harley plant and several HUGE dealerships.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts