Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's mine from when Kyle tuned my bike about 6 weeks ago...

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Annnnnnd one more time, rotated. D'OH!!!:ltr:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
No cams??
Them damn torque tubes do some amazing stuff, you make over 100TQ at 2250?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No cams??
Them damn torque tubes do some amazing stuff, you make over 100TQ at 2250?
I am in awe at this motor. Victory has done great things. Every time I crack her WFO, she amazes me over 2500 RPM's. Next Spring it's Cams. thumb up

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
I am in awe at this motor. Victory has done great things. Every time I crack her WFO, she amazes me over 2500 RPM's. Next Spring it's Cams. thumb up
And you'll buy the new rear tire right before, or right after that?:Dcheers:ltr:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
And you'll buy the new rear tire right before, or right after that?:Dcheers:ltr:
Funny you mention the rear tire. I'm more of a corner carver than a tire burner(constantly scraping pegs), but I do not like the stock rear 140. I have all that room under the fender. Might as well fill it up, right? I need to do some research and find out what the biggest tire is that will fit on the stock rim, safely. Not to mention I have been looking at sport Cruiser tires(a stickier compound), but have yet to find one with a white wall.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
There's a dude that did a 200 on the rear , do a search , if you cant find it I will help .cheers

·
Registered
199 Posts
Very impressive torque curve and numbers! I am waiting to get cammed to pull results like yours. I have seen all the thread titles about the torque tubes and just passed them by because they don't fit my application. But, wow I understand the hype now and am envious of them now. Kudos

1 - 10 of 10 Posts