Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it's time for me to sell my beast. It's just time to move toward another build. This bike runs insanely strong. Never an issue.
2012 Highball
torque tube intake
conquest ground pounders
vfc3
rear fender delete
front fender delete (can still accept front fender)
paul cox tail light
mbw primary mount plate
21" x 3.5 ridewrights smooth lip 60 spoke wheel satin black w brass nipples and white pinstripe w Avon cobra black wall
18x 5.5 same wheel in rear w 180 Avon cobra
ignition relocation plate
35k miles

Oil changed every 3k. Always victory oil kits. currently replaced all tank grommets which was the source of my vibrations. Bike runs stronger than new now that motor is broken in.

Recently tested by arlen ness service hq in dublin ca and got a solid rating.

I hate to sell it but after my house burned down I need the money for family

Email at [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Should have no problem selling that bike, second best highball I've seen ( the conquest one beats it by a hair). Good luck on the sale, killer bike!

·
Premium Member
8,710 Posts
one tough Highball allright!

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
That's a beautiful bike. Sorry about your house.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Sorry to hear you are selling Steveo.

Your bike was the reason I pulled the trigger and bought one as well. I love everything about it.

Thanks for all of your help while I was looking to put a bigger wheel on my Highball.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Did you sell it mate?

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Not yet mate. Had it on ebay for a while but priced it high. Wasn't too agressive. Going to be a lot more agressive to sell it now. Lots of mileage turns people away that don't know about these motors. I'm almost at 40k. Prob get about 10 for it

·
Registered
976 Posts
Sorry to hear that mate. I am in the UK otherwise I would have bought it. Yours is the best HB I have ever seen.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We can ship it there. Probably still get an insane deal on a sick bike. If u can't swing it find me some rich British bloke to buy the sickest hb ever haha. Thank mate

·
Premium Member
8,710 Posts
Not yet mate. Had it on ebay for a while but priced it high. Wasn't too agressive. Going to be a lot more agressive to sell it now. Lots of mileage turns people away that don't know about these motors. I'm almost at 40k. Prob get about 10 for it
Those of us in the know realise 40,000 miles is nothing,
Its just run in really and performing well with another 160 under its belt till it maybe needs rings. . These motors will become legends in the future for longevity and Power and Torque.. Understressed beautiful lumps of metal that they are!
My 100 cubes up around that mileage now and jyst keeps in getting better.
Mileage proves a bikes ridden and bikes need to be ridden often, just like a woman.:)

·
Registered
976 Posts
I'd love your bike mate. I was going to build one just like it but would need fenders here in Scotland as it rains so much. I could never work out the best way to do the rear end though. In Scotland there were no Victory dealers at the time so had to work it all out myself. By the time I got wheels, TT's, exhaust and then got it tuned and fitted I would have been looking at £5,000 on top of the bike. Cheap by HD standards but too much for me at the time.

If you could do it again would you do it the same way or would you change anything now that you have done all the trial and error?

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Big T stop making excuses... When you ride in the rain on a Highball you get fuckin wet... Fenders or no fenders! The money you will save by purchasing SteveO bike rather than doing your own will likely cover the shipping. Nobody has a highball cooler than Big SteveO so shut up and buy the fucking bike! Lol

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Agreed , fenders will not matter on a HB .

1 - 20 of 29 Posts