Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering how one attains Senior Member status. I'm not really worried about "ranking up" but I am curious because it doesn't seem to have anything to do with length of time as a member.

·
Registered
682 Posts
I think it's amount of posts. But I think it only applies for those of us that didn't/don't pay. I could be mistaken though

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well. I am between the two of you guys as far as posts go so I'll have to say that number of posts can't be the determining factor.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
The answer is most likely right in front of you. You are a premium member so having paid for a membership you flew right past senior member.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
I was a senior member before I ever paid for a membership. I think it's the amount of posts and replies to posts... Not sure though. Someone would have to ask Crossroads.

·
Premium Member
732 Posts
The answer is most likely right in front of you. You are a premium member so having paid for a membership you flew right past senior member.
That's thumb up

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
100 posts , your a senior member .thumb up

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
So what's a "lifetime senior member"?

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
So what's a "lifetime senior member"?
You pay your 40.00 for the lifetime membership , you are a lifetime premium member . if you do not have a paid membership and you hit 100 posts , you are a senior member ..thumb up

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
No Dill , that would make you CRAZY status !:ltr:

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
And here I thought it had to do with my AGE! :ltr:

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
You pay your 40.00 for the lifetime membership , you are a lifetime premium member . if you do not have a paid membership and you hit 100 posts , you are a senior member ..thumb up
Got it- thanks Mags (even tho my question was wrong)

·
Registered
12,320 Posts
I thought you get senior member status after your 75th birthday.:)

·
Registered
781 Posts
100 posts , your a senior member .thumb up
Well - that's easier than the Combat Flight Simulation forum that I used to frequent.. (I'm retired now- tired of blowing money on computer upgrades and repairs)

Took a 1000 posts to make Senior Member there. (same forum software as this one)

·
Registered
12,320 Posts
Five more posts and I join the 5K Club! I wonder what I get for that? Old Fart Member status?:)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts