Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow is September the 11th. Marking the 18th anniversary of the attacks on the Twin Tower in New York City. I will fly a flag in honor of all those that lost their lives and have served in the Mid East.
GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!

·
Premium Member
13,181 Posts
....Freedom itself was attacked this morning by a faceless coward- and freedom will be defended.
Link? So everyone else has an idea what you're talking about...

·
Premium Member
6,080 Posts
Ok i ask you what were you doing on that day ?

I was in Oman working and all flights were canceled, not that were were flying or whatever, so when we finished work we went to the hotel and got HAMMERED DRUNK on budweiser or something american like that

To support USA lost of life

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
556 Posts
My flag will be flying as well.

And, I will remember who the attackers were and who and where they were given cover and aid to train and plan.

·
Premium Member
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Some country has been fighting the Mideast for thousands of years. They will never stop trying to control the world. It will never end until the end of the world.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Our president addressed that he will do everything to protect Americans against another attack and will respond with overwhelming force.

The Democrats never mentioned anything about it but talked about impeachment all day. Remember that in 2020.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts