Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

2121 - 2122 of 2122 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
You guys should know why now, I will get through this and make it. I appreciate you all still being here for me after 3 years.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Hang tough Maddog, you're an amazing individual and we' are all pulling for you to come out of this on the good side...

Cheers Brother...stay strong

Rob

·
Premium Member
2,357 Posts
Looks like plenty of good hardware is available.

So Bbob, I've been doing "dirty" Keto for about 5 months now. The only things I really watch are carbs, less than 30 net carbs per day, and calories less than 2000. I do go over a bit often.
By traditional standards, I should have had a heart attack months ago as I'm eating eggs and extra think bacon every day, burgers for lunch, steak twice a week. No bread, pasta, sugar, chocolate milk, ice cream etc. I'm doing 2 5 mile hikes a week, 2 days at the YMCA on the machines, and we do 2 3 or 4 mile walks on the weekends, I started at 218 lb. Today I weighed in at 181.8. This is my lowest weight since the 1980s. I hope to stop at 175 and keep it there for the duration. One other bonus, I use to eat 2 Papcid complete every day with few exceptions. I never eat them anymore.

2121 - 2122 of 2122 Posts