Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

2201 - 2220 of 2354 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
It did not have a happy ending. I may end up back in the hospital. I just gotta call at 1 am from the on call nurse of home health. Apparently my hemoglobin is 6.2. They are coming to recheck tomorrow and if it isn't any better, they are calling 911 to have me taken to the hospital.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
well personally i think back in the hospital right now is where you should be....i don't see that as a bad thing other then the high hemoglobin reading...hopefully they can correct that quickly...

Good luck brother

Rob

·
Premium Member
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,203
I got a call this evening saying I am at 7.2. Still not high enough. I am waiting to hear from the doctor.

·
Premium Member
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,204
I am down to 6.8 again. I am instructed to go to the ER. If it is going to cost me, I hope they keep me for a bit.

·
Premium Member
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,205
I am in the hospital in Shands Jacksonville now. They are giving me a blood transfusion and then I go home tomorrow. As you can tell, they have my pain under control! I hope you all have a good night.

·
Premium Member
13,726 Posts
I am in the hospital in Shands Jacksonville now. They are giving me a blood transfusion and then I go home tomorrow. As you can tell, they have my pain under control! I hope you all have a good night.
?:ROFLMAO::LOL:

Whatever it takes brother MD!

-Girlfriend walks in and says: "I'll have what he's having".

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Get well my friend!

Don’t take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Reactions: MaddogUSMC

·
Premium Member
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,208
I am recieving another unit of blood soon. Still in the hospital

Reactions: CanuckRob

·
Premium Member
6,230 Posts
Just seen all the messages, hope all goes well, we're all thinking about you,

Just to chear you up, best corona YouTube video, that talks about "orange man"

Andre using TaPaTaLk

Reactions: MaddogUSMC

·
Premium Member
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,211
Thank you everyone!

·
Premium Member
6,230 Posts
@MaddogUSMC how are you?

Just a video to make you smile,

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,213
I am doing okay. I am just taking it one day at a time. I am getting used to my walker again. I am in a lot of pain and trying to get pain meds from my pain management doctor is not easy. I was supposed to go there on Friday but I had no way to get there and I had a nurse here at the house doing a dressing change at that time. Just taking it one day at a time. I am supposed to get my stitches and staples out any day now.

·
Premium Member
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,214
Well, the doctor just removed all the staples and stitches. Now the leg is pissed off!

·
Premium Member
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,215
I found out today that they have no clue when my next surgery will be. All operating rooms are cut to basically emergency surgeries. I will be laying around until they decide.

·
Premium Member
13,726 Posts
I found out today that they have no clue when my next surgery will be. All operating rooms are cut to basically emergency surgeries. I will be laying around until they decide.
Yeah; it's that way all over the country. For now everything elective is on hold. I'll be glad when things are back to normal. I keep my social interaction at a minimum but I can't just be a shut-in indefinitely.

At least I'm over 60 now and more settled down. If I was your age MD I would be going stir crazy. Working on my Jeep and taking it out for some country romps is helping to keep my sanity. Next week the weather turns warm with Spring kicking in full throttle so it'll be time for a Victory ride again too. These activities don't require others although they do tend to be more fun with others.

·
Premium Member
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,217
I have spent a lot of time playing Xbox! My friends on there help me keep my sanity!

Reactions: BBob and vindex1963

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Well, the doctor just removed all the staples and stitches. Now the leg is pissed off!

Thought I saw a testie there. I was wrong.

Don’t take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

·
Premium Member
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,219
Ha ha....yup...you are wrong!

Reactions: CanuckRob

·
Premium Member
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,220
Picc line is having issues. It is a P.O.S. and I told them 5 weeks ago that it isn't right. Now the thing quit working on the last week of infusions! Nurse on her way now to try to fix it. Blah! insert expletives

2201 - 2220 of 2354 Posts