Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

2301 - 2320 of 2366 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,301
The 1st picture was taken last Sunday and the partial view was yesterday. Nurse says no infection.
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Reactions: CanuckRob

·
Registered
801 Posts
Thanks bro! If they didn't, I would have spent it alone. My brainwashed kid only bothers with me if she wants something. That is my kid in this picture. Smart but has the same people skills...errrr....lack of just like her mama!

aww that sucks brother...been there done that I got the same t shirt 8( pretty gal...hopefully as she gets older she will come to her senses...

Take care my man....keep going in that good direction you've started on now!!!!!

Rob

Reactions: MaddogUSMC

·
Registered
801 Posts
The 1st picture was taken last Sunday and the partial view was yesterday. Nurse says no infection.

wow that still looks nasty but a whole **** load better than it was looking!!!

Rob

·
Premium Member
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,304
aww that sucks brother...been there done that I got the same t shirt 8( pretty gal...hopefully as she gets older she will come to her senses...

Take care my man....keep going in that good direction you've started on now!!!!!

Rob
Yeah, I love her but nothing I can do. My gal wants to smack her but says she isn't worth it. She called me on January 1, 2017, while in ICU, to tell me I was good for nothing but money and that I should just die and leave all to her. Right now, it is set up to all go to my dad and aunt.

·
Premium Member
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,305
wow that still looks nasty but a whole **** load better than it was looking!!!

Rob
Yeah, I can walk on it but it will never bend again

·
Registered
801 Posts
Yeah, I love her but nothing I can do. My gal wants to smack her but says she isn't worth it. She called me on January 1, 2017, while in ICU, to tell me I was good for nothing but money and that I should just die and leave all to her. Right now, it is set up to all go to my dad and aunt.

that sucks man...all you can do it let it ride...if she comes to her senses...all good if she doesn't all good...we all have to row our own boat down the stream....

Stay Strong my man..... you truly are an inspiration to us here on this forum...!!!

Rob

·
Registered
801 Posts
Yeah, I can walk on it but it will never bend again

being able it walk on it is a good 8) not able to bend is something you can learn how to deal with and I"m sure you will 8)

rob

·
Premium Member
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,308
that sucks man...all you can do it let it ride...if she comes to her senses...all good if she doesn't all good...we all have to row our own boat down the stream....

Stay Strong my man..... you truly are an inspiration to us here on this forum...!!!

Rob
Wanna here something crazy? I met my gal through a friend. She walked in all dolled up and it was as if there was no other woman in the restaurant. I was awestruck from her beauty. My friend asked who I was staring at and then started laughing when she saw who it was. She laughed and said, "too bad for you, that is Lisa". Lisa was married at the time. He was an abusive piece of trash. I wanted to be with her from the moment I laid eyes on her but that was not going to happen. She is loyal and married. They split up in 2017 after my accident. She and our friend Sarah were taking care of me. They were the gals bringing me food and coming to shave me if you recall that detail
We became best friends. She said it may sound sick and twisted, but she was in a way glad I had that accident. She would not have me. I was about to move out of Florida and the accident made her spend time with me because she thought I was a great guy and needed someone to care for me since I have no family here and hardly any friends. It made her get to know me. I guess that is the silver lining from being hit while riding my motorcycle! She is an amazing woman and a damn good mother to her children! She is my best friend!

Reactions: Dan050

·
Registered
801 Posts
Wanna here something crazy? I met my gal through a friend. She walked in all dolled up and it was as if there was no other woman in the restaurant. I was awestruck from her beauty. My friend asked who I was staring at and then started laughing when she saw who it was. She laughed and said, "too bad for you, that is Lisa". Lisa was married at the time. He was an abusive piece of trash. I wanted to be with her from the moment I laid eyes on her but that was not going to happen. She is loyal and married. They split up in 2017 after my accident. She and our friend Sarah were taking care of me. They were the gals bringing me food and coming to shave me if you recall that detail
We became best friends. She said it may sound sick and twisted, but she was in a way glad I had that accident. She would not have me. I was about to move out of Florida and the accident made her spend time with me because she thought I was a great guy and needed someone to care for me since I have no family here and hardly any friends. It made her get to know me. I guess that is the silver lining from being hit while riding my motorcycle! She is an amazing woman and a damn good mother to her children! She is my best friend!

well my friend from the ashes....that's so awesome for you brother...I know exactly what you mean i felt exactly the same about my wife of 21 years til I lost her to cancer...8(

Enjoy my friend and get well...

Rob

·
Premium Member
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,310
well my friend from the ashes....that's so awesome for you brother...I know exactly what you mean i felt exactly the same about my wife of 21 years til I lost her to cancer...8(

Enjoy my friend and get well...

Rob
That sucks! I am so sorry about your loss. :(

·
Registered
801 Posts
That sucks! I am so sorry about your loss. :(

ty sir...was awhile ago now...

Be Safe and Enjoy the moments!!

Rob

·
Premium Member
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,312
I am.....first time I have been truly happy in many years

·
Registered
626 Posts
It appears as if and I'm praying/hoping that you have finally turned the corner.

·
Premium Member
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,314
Thank you! It has been a crazy road but it seems like this crazy ride is finally winding down. I go on the 1st of July to see the Ortho!

·
Premium Member
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,315
I have good news and bad news......bad news first: my leg is infected again! I can't win!

The good news....I got engaged to my best friend and caregiver! She is awesome!

·
Premium Member
2,352 Posts
Engaged or married?

·
Premium Member
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,317