Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

2341 - 2360 of 2366 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,451 Posts
I had a hip replaced about 6 years ago. For the first few years I was sure the leg was too short when I wasn't thinking it was too long.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Yeah, my body is sore and I have been wearing it all evening and trying to stay pretty active!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
wow that is pretty big isn't it....good luck with it man...

rob

Reactions: MaddogUSMC

·
Premium Member
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,343
That's what she said! Lol

Yeah, I have to learn to walk using that lift and it is awkward! I am not complaining though! I am alive!

Reactions: CanuckRob

·
Premium Member
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,344
I had a hip replaced about 6 years ago. For the first few years I was sure the leg was too short when I wasn't thinking it was too long.
I know mine is too short. It is quite obvious. A fellow Marine said I look like a drunken sailor when I walk. Lol

What was the verdict for you DP?

Reactions: depot picker

·
Premium Member
6,233 Posts
Yeah, my body is sore and I have been wearing it all evening and trying to stay pretty active!

Very trendy... So will you dance on your wedding, sweep the lady off her feet so to speak, how many shoes will you have like this?

Do you think you can go back to work anytime soon, 2021 ¿?

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
I was sure the leg was too short when I wasn't thinking it was too long.
That’s what she said.

Don’t take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

·
Premium Member
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,348
Very trendy... So will you dance on your wedding, sweep the lady off her feet so to speak, how many shoes will you have like this?

Do you think you can go back to work anytime soon, 2021 ¿?

Andre using TaPaTaLk
Yes, I will dance with her and have fun! So far, I will have 2 pair of shoes like this, but I am quickly finding out that I have more limitations with it! I have a difficult time getting in and out of vehicles and there is no room for movement once in. My left leg either starts hurting or falls asleep.

I am hoping to get back to work within a month!

Reactions: BP6666VR

·
Registered
801 Posts
Yes, I will dance with her and have fun! So far, I will have 2 pair of shoes like this, but I am quickly finding out that I have more limitations with it! I have a difficult time getting in and out of vehicles and there is no room for movement once in. My left leg either starts hurting or falls asleep.

I am hoping to get back to work within a month!

good deal on the dancing 8) LOL good on you MD.... maybe time to check out an SUV?

Keep kicking...

Rob

·
Premium Member
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,350
I think I will have to be very picky. Most cars and SUVs will be out of the running. I had issues with most of them before, it will be worse now.

Reactions: CanuckRob

·
Premium Member
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,351
Found this while cleaning the garage. Anyone that donated money when I was laid up, it is yours, please message me. I just want it gone.

Reactions: RICZ

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Is it a kickstand extension?

·
Premium Member
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,353

·
Premium Member
6,233 Posts
I think I will have to be very picky. Most cars and SUVs will be out of the running. I had issues with most of them before, it will be worse now.

I remember you have a mustang cabriolet, I think choice of car is important, my parents went from Sedan to Volvo V70 it's just the perfect hight to stand next to the car and sit sideways into the car, then swing there legs inside.... yes it's a manual but most of the world is still driving manuals, the point is that the car seat is almost as a chair hight (maybe)

Something to think about mate...

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,356
I have a 2017 Ford Mustang EcoBoost convertible. It was very easy to get in and out of until they fused my leg. It was shot up on Sunday. We came home and some piece of crap shot the car with a pellet gun. Now it is in the shop. I am driving a 2020 Nissan Armada. I have to climb into it, but it is easy to get in and out of. Not sure what I will do for a vehicle.

·
Premium Member
2,352 Posts
That really sucks about your car.

·
Registered
801 Posts
I have a 2017 Ford Mustang EcoBoost convertible. It was very easy to get in and out of until they fused my leg. It was shot up on Sunday. We came home and some piece of crap shot the car with a pellet gun. Now it is in the shop. I am driving a 2020 Nissan Armada. I have to climb into it, but it is easy to get in and out of. Not sure what I will do for a vehicle.

geeze that sucks man...do you have anything on your car, decal or patch showing you're a vet?

Rob

·
Premium Member
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,359
geeze that sucks man...do you have anything on your car, decal or patch showing you're a vet?

Rob
My license plate is a Marine Corps tag. They hit several cars on that street.

·
Registered
801 Posts
My license plate is a Marine Corps tag. They hit several cars on that street.

that sucks bud....

Rob

2341 - 2360 of 2366 Posts