Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 40 of 2148 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Asshole in center lane decided it was time to get off the interstate while I was in the right lane

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,868 Posts
Prayers inbound for a quick and a full restoration to you MaddogUSMC. So glad you're still with us to fight on another day.

Semper Fi,

Mark

·
Registered
12,246 Posts
MD, did that asshole stop? Have insurance? Gonna lawyer up?

·
Premium Member
13,299 Posts
I know in AZ we have the same problem with all the blue hairs that FL has. More than half of them have no business driving at all but they won't stop and don't seem to care that they kill entire families will young kids sometimes.

Something serious needs to happen about this but probably won't until some politicians wife and kids are killed by some old person who shouldn't be driving. They just don't have the eyesight or motor skills to do it any longer. Some do and they can easily pass a quick driving test but many don't. Road rage happens all the time because of them too.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Asshole in center lane decided it was time to get off the interstate while I was in the right lane

Inexcusable.....damn cagers....I'd make a big stink out of it, lawyer up and take him to cleaners....lessons need to be taught.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
That sucks! Focus on yourself and not on the bike, heal quickly and don't make this make you stop riding!

·
13,038 Posts
MaddogUSMC

hope your doing better today. We have all seen them drivers that think there the only ones on the road. Such a shame.
Hope the nurse is giving you a good sponge bath

·
Registered
12,246 Posts
Although I despise left land bandits, this is the very reason I hang to the left especially in heavy and/or urban traffic on a multilane. Too often, I have seen a cager pull the classic, "oh sh1t, that's my exit" maneuver.

·
Registered
12,246 Posts
And I hope it's a female nurse
Are you pondering what I'm pondering?
I just love happy endings, don't you? :devil

·
Premium Member
8,836 Posts
Although I despise left land bandits, this is the very reason I hang to the left especially in heavy and/or urban traffic on a multilane. Too often, I have seen a cager pull the classic, "oh sh1t, that's my exit" maneuver.
Happens here too on multi lanes,. see it all too often, someone cruising at or under the limit in the fast/overtaking lane and suddenly"oh **** that's my exit!" cut straight across 3 lanes of traffic to dive down their exit.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Yep happened to me in Fargo ND. Slowed suddenly to 40 in the left lane then straight across three lanes of traffic. Two feet from my front wheel :angel Sorry you did not have the same luck!

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
Yep happened to me in Fargo ND. Slowed suddenly to 40 in the left lane then straight across three lanes of traffic. Two feet from my front wheel :angel Sorry you did not have the same luck!

Between the last-minute cross-highway missiles, cellphones and texting, SUV-get-out-of-my-way bastards, the ever-increasing numbers of high-beam fuckers, etc., it's almost making me want to give up riding.

Almost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
MaddogUSMC

hope your doing better today. We have all seen them drivers that think there the only ones on the road. Such a shame.
Hope the nurse is giving you a good sponge bath
Sure did!

·
Premium Member
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #35

·
Registered
12,246 Posts
Started street riding in 1952 and it just gets exponentially worse with time, especially since the advent of the cell phone. It ain't the fun it used to be. Will that make me quit? Hell no, but it might kill me.

·
Premium Member
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Think I've found your problem....

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?
I dunno......drugs do wonders! Lol

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Heal!

Sorry to read about your accident. Heal up fast and try to stay positive+. Vitamins,prayer, and hopefully good luck will all help everything heal quickly. Then you can worry(bad word), meant to say plan/think about the next bike! Keep us all posted.

21 - 40 of 2148 Posts