Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

41 - 60 of 2148 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Sorry to read about your accident. Heal up fast and try to stay positive+. Vitamins,prayer, and hopefully good luck will all help everything heal quickly. Then you can worry(bad word), meant to say plan/think about the next bike! Keep us all posted.
Dunno if I want another bike

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
8,836 Posts

understandable mate, looking at those legs of yours.
an armoured car complete with rocket launcher and machine guns would sort out the lane choppers real good!

·
Premium Member
13,299 Posts
I can understand it too; at least for now. You might reconsider at a later time.

What about the driver than ran you off the road? Did they stop? Did you get the license number and other info?

·
Premium Member
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Lol....no information....just that it is a white impala. Mike...like the way you ate thinking!

·
Premium Member
6,146 Posts
My stomach turned circles when looking at the left leg.... I demand to see updates on the healing process.... Ahum ahum

I have no problems looking at wound, it is just cuz we love Motorcycles this could have happened to anyone... As you know I just crashed my jackpot and walked away ... But I did cracked my ribs, I didn't tell my wife as straight she bought me a newly second hand CCT ...

Did the doctor indicate how long before you can walk? Coz that will speed up your healing process...

Happy you are still with us

Andre
TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Just saw this , been away a few days . So sorry Dog , I hope you recover soon and many prayers go out to you . This makes chopping my finger off on my drive belt look like a scratch .

This is why I always say it takes balls of steel to ride in this day and age , and I have the utmost respect for my Brothers . I'm saddened to hear you may not ride again , give it some time Brother , you may find your ready to climb back on again when your ready and able .

Get well soon Brother . cheers

·
Registered
742 Posts
MAN -that is brutally UGLY.
It looks like both shins took a lot of the abuse in roughly the same area, maybe by slamming into the crash bars as you dismounted? Wow, the human body is a wonderful machine. Prayers and marvel sent.

·
Registered
12,246 Posts
Lol....no information....just that it is a white impala. Mike...like the way you ate thinking!
Are you saying it was a hit and run??? Say it isn't so bro.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Maddog , were you wearing shorts and sandals or are you more ATGATT ?

·
Registered
2,263 Posts

Don't blame you a bit.
Those legs look really painful. Sorry you had to go through this. I started to hurt just looking at your legs in those pictures. Those are uglymundo.

You could consider one of these for your next ride.

Most important they're impala resistant. No more driving around looking for a place to park either. You can park it most anywhere on about anything that will support the weight. Someone else in your parking spot. No problem!

Really good in rush hour traffic. Drivers texting, deer, people making left hand turns in front of you. All those kind of things cease to be an issue. The only down side is they still recommend a helmet.

·
Premium Member
8,836 Posts
Don't blame you a bit.
Those legs look really painful. Sorry you had to go through this. I started to hurt just looking at your legs in those pictures. Those are uglymundo.

Most important they're impala resistant. No more driving around looking for a place to park either. You can park it most anywhere on about anything that will support the weight. Someone else in your parking spot. No problem!

Really good in rush hour traffic. Drivers texting, deer, people making left hand turns in front of you. All those kind of things cease to be an issue. The only down side is they still recommend a helmet.
Bit heavy on fuel though even with a PCV, wreak havoc on dynos too!

·
Premium Member
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Maddog , were you wearing shorts and sandals or are you more ATGATT ?
I was going commando so now there IA more swelling!,
........lol
Don't blame you a bit.

·
Registered
12,246 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Been away for a week with minimal cell signal, so sorry to hear about this MD.
Speedy recovery to you marine!

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
A tank in a state like Florida that several reports of sinkholes come from every year may not be a good idea. Wrapping yourself in bubble wrap before each ride may help cushion impala impact.

41 - 60 of 2148 Posts